Door switch with black plastic plunger and body (contact is made when the plunger is fully extended) that can be cut to the desired length. Suitable for ground switching to operate interior lights, 'lights-on' alarms etc. Can also be used as a bonnet or boot opening switch to activate security devices.
Can be cut in down in 4mm increments to change the distance from the mounting face to the plunger tip as follows: 35 (un-cut), 31, 27, 23, 19 & 15mm.
Fits into a 12mm dia hole.
- Hole size for fitting: 12mm dia.
- Terminal size: 6.3mm blade
- Terminal material: Tin plated copper
- Plunger travel: 10.9mm
- Plunger dia: 7.7mm
- Mounting face to plunger tip (extended): 35mm (un-cut)
- Screw hole dia: 3.5mm
- Mounting plate dims: 24.1 (L) x 12.9 (W) x 3.6 (T) mm
- Overall dims (extended): 63.0 (L) x 34.0 (W) x 16.3 (W) mm