The stylish, new generation SP-Series inverters from Cotek provide the highest quality pure sinewave output for powering appliances in leisure, industrial and commercial applications. This model is perfect for running mains equipment up to 3000W from deep cycle or commercial batteries and is easily capable of powering more difficult loads such as refrigerators, air conditioning units, fluorescent lamps and appliances that use a motor. The SP-series inverters have many features including variable output voltage/frequency and a wide DC input range for compatibility with 'smart' alternator systems.
Cotek have over 30 years experience in the design and manufacture of power products to the highest quality standards at their facility in Taiwan. All of their products come with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Can be used with optional remote control panel CR-16.
Please note DC cables not supplied - for run lengths up to 1m we recommend 70mm² cable protected with a 300A mega fuse (refer to the user manual for full connection and installation requirements - AC output side should be hard-wired into the unit).
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- Power ON / OFF remote control terminal
- Input & output full isolation
- Temperature & load controlled cooling fan
- User-friendly interface
- Output frequency 50/60 Hz selectable by DIP switch
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Power saving mode
- 3-color LED status indicators
- Input protection：Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection：Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E13 / UL / CE / FCC approved
- Compatible with 'smart' alterrnators on Euro 5/6 vehicles.
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty