Nylon Y fitting for convoluted sleeving/tubing, allowing branching and break-outs to be formed in a wiring harness. The fitting has a hinged lid which is simply and quickly snapped closed over the sleeving, locking it in place.
The adaptors to suit 10mm and 13mm OD sleeving have equal Y sizes, whereas the adaptors to suit 16mm, 21.2mm and 28.3mm OD sleeving have reduced branch sizes (please see further information below).
Suitable for both un-split and split sleeving.
Sold individually and available in various sizes to fit our range of convoluted sleeving.
- Material: Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Black
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP40 (protects against objects over 1mm in size, e.g. screw, cable etc.)
- Continuous operating temperature: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Peak operating temperature (short periods only): 150ºC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, oils, greases and cleaning fluids
- Fire resistance: Self extinguishing
The following table shows the sleeving sizes that fit each of the fittings: