Nylon equal-T fitting for convoluted sleeving/tubing, allowing a 3-way junction to be formed in a wiring harness. The fitting has a hinged lid which is simply and quickly snapped closed over the sleeving, locking it in place. The sleeving is assembled to one half of the fitting which has clips that retain it in place during assembly.
Suitable for both unsplit and split sleeving.
Sold individually and available in various standard sizes 10.0 - 28.3mm OD to fit our range of convoluted sleeving.
- Material: Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Black
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP40 (protects against objects over 1mm in size, e.g. screw, cable etc.)
- Continuous operating temperature: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Peak operating temperature (short periods only): 150ºC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, oils, greases and cleaning fluids
- Fire resistance: Self extinguishing