Polished chrome engine start panel for road or competition use. Ideal for kit car or race car builds or as a replacement for a key operated starter switch in custom/modified vehicles. Can also be used on boats. The panel has the words ON OFF (x2), IGNITION and START engraved next to the switches and comes pre-assembled with the following parts:
- Toggle switch fitted with aircraft-style flip-up safety cover - 12V, 25A (for ignition ON/OFF)
- Heavy duty, die-cast push-button starter switch with rubber cover - 12V, 30A (for operating starter motor - via a relay is recommended)
- Red panel warning light - 12V bulb (alternator charge warning light)
- Toggle switch - 12V, 25A (for accessory circuit)
- Green panel warning light - 12V bulb (for accessory circuit)
Sold individually. Fixings not supplied.
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Toggle switches and warning light terminals: 2 x 6.3mm male blades
- Starter switch terminals: Screw (requires 4.3mm ring or fork terminals)
- Panel dims: 135 (W) x 65 (H) x 2.8mm (D) mm
- Depth of assembled panel: 40mm (approx.)
The switches, flip-up cover and warning lights are all available separately on our site should you need replacements.