Motorhome and campervan waste water tank level kit from CBE consisting of a tank test panel with coloured LED indicators, tank probe and wiring harness. This kit is ideal if you are retro-fitting a waste water tank or if you don't already have a level monitoring facility as part of your 12V control system. The LEDs light up when the test button is pressed to indicate 4 levels from 'empty' to 'full'.
This kit suits tanks up to 400mm in depth (see note below) and the test panel is compatible with CBE's modular switch and socket system.
The probe is supplied with a gasket and mounting nut for fitting to a 60mm diameter hole in your water tank and the wiring harness connecting the probe to the test panel is approximately 4m long.
Note: If using with tanks of a shallower depth than 400mm, the probe can be cut down to suit as follows:
- Shortest probe - Do NOT cut (this detects a full tank)
- Mid length probe - should be cut to approximately 1/3 of your tank depth
- Two longest probes - both should be cut to approximately 2/3 of your tank depth
- Tank depth suitability: 400mm max.
- Tank cut-out required: 60mm dia. hole
- Wiring harness length: 4m approx.
- Test panel dimensions: 59 (W) x 59 (L) x 19 (D) mm (when using supplied mounting kit)
Part Number: 270573
CBE is the market leader in Europe for electric and electronic equipment used in the caravan, campervan and motorhome sectors. Based in Italy and founded in 1976, it designs and manufactures complete systems for the leisure market and its stylish products can be found fitted as OEM equipment on many new vehicle conversions.