The CBE PC200 kit is an all-in-one, 12V installation kit built around the popular PC200 digital control panel and provides all the major components required to get your leisure electrcial system up and running in your campervan or motorhome. The microprocessor-controlled PC200 control panel provides a host of features for controlling and monitoring your electrical system and the clear digital display with LED indicators shows all the important information you'll need.
This PC200 control panel is a step up from the popular PC100 analogue system with several additonal features such as a digital display with clock and internal/external temperature sensing.
This kit is designed for use with lead-acid leisure batteries (not suitable for lithium) in vehicles with standard alternators (Euro 4 spec engines or earlier), although it can be modified to enable it to be used with 'smart' alternators (Euro 5 or 6 spec engines). Please see 'important note' below.
The CBE PC200 kit contains the following components:
- PC200 digital control panel with LED indicators
- DS300 12V fused distribution box
- DS120S 230V AC mini consumer unit with double pole 13A circuit breaker and RCD
- 230V AC junction box
- CB-516 16A 4-stage automatic battery charger
- Pair of screw probes for waste water tank level sensing
- Internal and external temperature sensors
- Wiring harnesses, connector blocks and terminals
Please note: A fresh water level sensor is not included with this kit but can be purchased separately here
The PC200 control panel provides the following functions:
- Voltmeter for checking starter and leisure battery health
- Internal and external temperature check
- Digital clock
- Indication of 240V mains connection
- Fresh water tank level indicator
- Waste water tank 'full' indicator
- Fresh water tank probe calibration
- Audible fresh water tank refill monitor
- Split charging indicator
- Starter battery over-discharge alarm
- Leisure battery over-discharge alarm
- 240V mains power ON indicator
- Awning light on/off switch
- Interior lights on/off switch
- Water pump on/off switch
- Main power on/off switch for 12V circuits
- Battery over-discharge protection
- 2 week battery backup for digital clock
The DS300 12V fused distribution box provides the following functions
- Fused distribution for 10 circuits
- Split charging of leisure battery (lead-acid batteries only)
- Trickle charging of the starter battery (max. 2A) from mains charger
- Automatic control for 3-way fridge and electric step
- Connection point for solar panel controller (not included)
This kit is intended for installation in vehicles that have a standard alternator (Euro 4 spec engine or earlier) so the voltage-sensing split charging feature will not work effectively in vehicles with a Euro 5 or 6 spec engine. If you wish to fit this kit in a vehicle with a Euro 5 or 6 spec engine then you will need to disable the split charging feature in the kit and fit a separate battery-to-battery (DC-DC) charger to charge your leisure battery from your alternator.
Please see Downloads / Links tab for details.