Motorhome and campervan fresh and waste water tank level kit from CBE consisting of a fresh water tank test panel with coloured LED indicators, fresh water tank probe, a pair of screw probes for the waste water high level contacts and a wiring harness. This kit is ideal if you are retro-fitting fresh and waste water tanks or if you don't already have a level monitoring facility as part of your 12V control system.
- The LEDs on the fresh water test panel light up when the test button is pressed to indicate 4 levels of the fresh water tank from 'empty' to 'full'.
- A red LED indicates when the waste water tank is full.
This kit suits fresh water tanks up to 400mm in depth (see note below) and the test panel is compatible with CBE's modular switch and socket system.
The fresh water probe is supplied with a gasket and mounting nut for fitting to a 60mm diameter hole in your water tank. The wiring harness is approximately 4m long, with the fresh water probe connecting via a 4-way connector and the waste water screw probes connecting via a pair of 6.3mm blade terminals.
Note: If using with fresh water tanks with a shallower depth than 400mm, the probe can be cut down to suit as follows:
- Shortest probe - Do NOT cut (this detects a full tank)
- Mid length probe - should be cut to approximately 1/3 of your tank depth
- Two longest probes - both should be cut to approximately 2/3 of your tank depth
- Fresh water tank depth suitability: 400mm max.
- Fresh water tank cut-out required: 60mm dia. hole
- Waste water tank screw probe hole size: 5mm
- Wiring harness length: 4m approx.
- Test panel dimensions: 59 (W) x 59 (L) x 19 (D) mm (when using supplied mounting kit)
Part Number: 212898
CBE is the market leader in Europe for electric and electronic equipment used in the caravan, campervan and motorhome sectors. Based in Italy and founded in 1976, it designs and manufactures complete systems for the leisure market and its stylish products can be found fitted as OEM equipment on many new vehicle conversions.