Waterproof bulkhead adaptor for convoluted sleeving/tubing allowing the harness to be connected to and passed through a panel/bulkhead. The compression fitting and sealing bush provide IP67 protection at the sleeving entry point and a flat sealing washer is provided to prevent water ingress through the panel/bulkhead. These adaptors also feature an anti-vibration locking ring to prevent the nut from loosening.
Note: Not suitable for use with split sleeving.
Sold individually and available in various standard sizes 10.0 - 28.3mm OD to fit our range of convoluted sleeving.
Tip: The nut and sealing bush should be removed and installed on the sleeving before re-fitting to the adaptor body and tightening. The sleeving is a tight fit in the rubber sealing bush, particularly in the larger sizes, so it can be helpful to use a little light oil to lubricate the seal and aid assembly.
- Material: Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Black
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP67 (Dust-proof and immersion in 1m of water for 30 mins)
- Continuous operating temperature: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Peak operating temperature (short periods only): 150ºC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, oils, greases and cleaning fluids
- Fire resistance: Self extinguishing