High quality, rugged 2-way terminal block from Bluesea Systems. Each screw pair is an individual circuit capable of carrying 20A and the closed back design completely insulates the block from the mounting surface. Provides a very tidy and professional looking solution for connecting circuits.
Terminal jumpers are available that connect terminals together to create common circuits.
Suitable for use in cars, boats, motorhomes, commercial vehicles etc.
- Max current rating: 20A continuous per circuit
- Max Voltage rating: 300V AC & DC
- Screw size: #6 (3.6mm) - use 3.7mm ring terminals
- Terminal material: Nickel-plated brass
- Base material: Nylon
- Mounting holes: 4 x 4.2mm dia.
- Overall dims: 35.7 (L) x 22.1 (W) x 12.0 (H) mm
Max. ring terminal size for use with these 20A blocks is 3.7mm. Heat shrink ring terminals are not available in this size so if you need to use heat-shrink terminals please use the Bluesea Systems 30A terminal blocks.