Blue Sea Systems twin fast charge USB power socket designed for use in harsh marine environments. Unlike most 2.1A twin USB sockets that provide fast charging only for one device (and slow charge if two devices are plugged in), this socket can fast charge two devices simultaneously thanks to its high 4.8A current output. It also features intelligent device recognition so that the maximum charge is provided depending on the device type connected and is protected against thermal overload, short circuit and reverse battery polarity.
It is fitted with a tethered rubber cover to protect the sockets from dirt and moisture when not in use and is panel mounted in a 29mm hole. Also suitable for cars, motorhomes, campervans and commercial vehicles operating 12V or 24V systems.
Can be fitted to surface mount pods (see Further info below).
- USB type: 2.0, Type A
- Input voltage rating: 12V / 24V DC
- Output voltage rating: 5V DC +/.- 5%
- Output current rating: 4.8A total (2.4A per socket if both used simultaneously)
- Standby current draw: 1mA
- Material: Black impact resistant nylon and rubber cover
- Connection type: 6.3mm male blade terminals
- Panel hole dia: 29mm
- Diameter of face: 35mm
- Faceplate depth: 7mm (including cover)
- Overall length: 60mm (including cover)
Can be fitted to the following surface mount pods: