These dual power posts from from Blue Sea Systems feature 2 isolated 3/8"-16 (9.5mm) studs mounted in a compact but sturdy glass-filled nylon block. Primarily intended for extending starter motor cables from outboard engines they are also ideal for joining cables in any high current application on boats or in vehicles and can be used as an alternative to 2 individual power distribution posts. Rated up to 48V and supplied complete with dual-entry, red and black PVC terminal covers.
The fixings are stainless steel to resist corrosion in a marine environment and include anti-vibration locking washers. The block can be fixed to a flat surface using the two mounting holes.
- Max Voltage rating: 48V DC
- Stud dia: 3/8"-16 (fits a 10mm copper tube terminal)
- Stud height: 22mm
- Base material: Black, glass-filled nylon
- Fixing material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 38.1 x 31.8 mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.4mm (with a 10mm dia counterbore)
- Overall dims: 69.9 (L) x 47.6 (W) x 44.5 (H) mm
Part Number: BS/2017
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 3 November 2015 | David
just what I needed for my boat, cant find them anywhere else. good quality, good service.
Blue Sea Systems is a US-based company designing and manufacturing high-quality components and accessories for the demanding environments of the marine and specialised vehicle markets. Its range consists of over 1000 products, designed to work together as a fully integrated system.