Oceanflex multi-core, 1.5mm² cable consisting of 7 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion and so especially suited to low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 7 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 7 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 7 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 8.5mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM07/05.100
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 22 February 2022 | Liam
Excellent service, great prompt response to e-mail enquiry and swift custom clearance and delivery by DPD.
Monday, 7 December 2020 | R
Not much to say about the cable. Itís simply good quality wire! What is worth noting is the range of products and fast service provided by 12V Planet.
Saturday, 5 October 2019 | Mike
Top quality cable. Top quality delivery. Top quality service! Cannot rate highly enough; thanks, 12Volt Planet!!
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.