A superbly designed and constructed 300A dual busbar terminal box. This heavy duty enclosure is extremely rugged and well protected and contains a busbar with six 5mm screw terminals for power distribution and two 10mm stud terminals for the main power connections.
The lid of the housing features six slide-out panels that provide multiple cable entry options and it can be mounted through the 4 holes in the base using the self-tapping screws supplied. The is also a foam anti-vibration pad on the base of the box to reduce un-wanted noise.
All terminals are stainless steel with anti-vibration locking washers and the busbars are solid copper with a tin plate.
Suitable for use in cars, boats, motorhomes, caravans, campervans, commercial vehicles etc.
- Max current rating: 300A total
- Max Voltage rating: 48V DC
- Terminal sizes: 2 x 10mm studs and 6 x 5mm screws
- Stud height: 17mm
- Busbar strip material: Tin-plated solid copper
- Terminal material: Stainless steel
- Mounting point centres: 110 x 42.5
- Mounting hole dia: 5.2mm
- Overall dims: 137 (L) x 68 (W) x 45 (H) mm