Multi-core, 1.5mm² cable consisting of 3 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a white PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion and so especially suited to low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 3 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 3 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 5.9mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red, Green
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: White
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM03/04W.100
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |Good stuff from 12VP as always
Friday, 23 October 2020 | Norman
I bought this cable to rewire my mast. While the cable is exactly as specified, the fact that it is thin wall gave me an unexpected problem: it was able to escape from the conduit which has a connecting groove inside the mast. I fixed this by attaching cable ties every 25cm along the cable.
Nothing wrong with the cable, but be careful what you wish for!
just what you need for mast wiring.
Wednesday, 13 February 2019 | Brian
now that led nav lights are the norm. with low current draw. ideal for mast wiring.
Sunday, 3 December 2017 | Dylan
The cable is excellent. I am re- wiring a boat and found that the cable is flexible, outer plastic is easily removed, and the wire strands cut well. I like that the cable has the specification on the outer sheath.
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.