Oceanflex multi-core, 1.5mm² cable consisting of 3 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion and so especially suited to low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 3 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 3 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 5.9mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red, Green
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM03/04.100
|Average Rating (7 Reviews): |
Friday, 28 August 2020 | Mr
As described and delivered promptly.
Friday, 20 September 2019 | Mark
Good quality piece of cable. Does the job.
Wednesday, 4 October 2017 | Brian
Product exactly as described and arrived very quickly
Tinned cable-look no further
Wednesday, 26 April 2017 | Charles
The issue is not the quality of the cable or the on-line ordering process, All very good. No it is simply that tinned cable is kept in stock in a range, when other people think you have come from another planet if you ask for tinned cable
Friday, 28 October 2016 | Peter
This is exactly what I needed [prper marine cable] to supply a masthead light [LED] with low power consumption - to replace much heavier wires. Delivered promptly and efficiently.
Tuesday, 10 May 2016 | Paul
Quality is as you would expect - very good, service also first class, thank you.
Thursday, 4 February 2016 | Ewan
All 5 star
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.