Multi-core cable comprising 3 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for auto, marine and other low voltage applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 3x25A
- No./size of conductors: 3x28/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 3x2.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 7.3mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red, Green
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW03/02.100
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.