Flush mounted 16A, 240V mains hook-up inlet plug housed in a recessed box with hinged cover, providing a convenient hook-up access point for caravans, motorhomes, campervans etc.. The plug is hinged inside the housing so that it swings out to allow easy access during connection/disconnection and the cover latches open.
The inlet fits into a 70mm x 135mm cut-out in the vehicle body and is secured with four screws through pre-drilled holes in the housing (a suitable sealant should also be used to waterproof the mating surfaces) . A grommet in the rear face of the box protects the cable from damage at the entry point.
Fixings not included.
- Rating: 240V AC, 16A max.
- Site plug: Weatherproof to IP44
- Mounting holes: 4 x 3.5mm dia
- Depth from mounting face to rear of housing: 63mm
- Depth of visible housing when fitted: 11mm
- Overall dimensions: 160 (H) x 112 (W) x 74 (D) mm