Oceanflex multi-core, 1.5mm² round-twin cable consisting of 2 cores of tinned, thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. The tin coating on the copper conductors makes them resistant to corrosion so this is particularly suited for low voltage applications in marine and other harsh environments.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Sold by the metre and in 30m & 100m reels.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable dia: 6.4mm
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: CM02/25.100
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 3 April 2018 | Andrew
Good quality product, great service and competitive price.
Tuesday, 20 February 2018 | Stephen
Like everything I have had from 12Volt Planet, good quality and keenly priced.
Tuesday, 3 October 2017 | Gary
What can I say.. It's cable... Goes from a to b
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.