5m of flat twin cable thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications and particularly suited for wiring LED interior lighting.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105oC
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 14A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 24/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 0.75mm2
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 3.1mm x 4.9mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70oC