5m of flat twin cable thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications and particularly suited for wiring LED interior lighting.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 14A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 24/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 0.75mm²
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 3.1mm x 4.9mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: MRGTW02/04.10
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 29 September 2020 | Paul
Great product, easy to use, easy to store, arrived on time exactly as described. Very pleased with this cable and I would definitely re-order.
2 Core Thin Wall Cable (Flat Twin) - 2 x 14A (0.75mm˛) - 5m Mini Reel
Monday, 2 December 2019 | Graham
Good service, and delivery. Faultless
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.