Multi-core, flat cable constructed from 2 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2x33A
- No./size of conductors: 2x44/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2x3.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 4.3mm x 7.5mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW02/08.100
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 6 July 2021 | Chris
very good price and quality
Thursday, 14 November 2019 | Michael
Top grade product
Monday, 7 December 2015 | Ronald
I received very helpful advice on the correct cable to buy for a solar panel.
12Volt Planet gave an excellent service for advice, price, quality and delivery time. Thank you.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range and a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.