Multi-core, flat cable constructed from 2 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2x16.5A
- No./size of conductors: 2x32/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2x1.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 3.5mm x 5.5mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW02/01BRB.100
|Average Rating (7 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 9 June 2020 | Roger
Good quality cable.
Monday, 9 December 2019 | John
Great product with prompt efficient order process and delivery.
Thursday, 29 March 2018 | Steven
Quick delivery, got cable to wire mast light on a friends boat.
Wednesday, 26 October 2016 | Stephen
as described and suitable for job quick dellivery
Wednesday, 8 June 2016 | Kevin
Thank you for your help in choosing the right product. Excellent service & quality product!
Tuesday, 17 May 2016 | Barry
great service as always good quality product
Tuesday, 5 April 2016 | Stephen
excellent quality and service
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.