Durite heavy duty make and break relay suitable for general high current switching applications. Normally open contacts and rated at 12V, 200A this relay incorporates a fixed moulded bracket for mounting.
Note: Terminals 30 & 87 are M6 studs with lock washers and nuts.
- Terminals 30 and 87 are the high current terminals.
- Terminal 86 is +12V for the relay solenoid and terminal 85 is -ve for the relay solenoid
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- Current rating: 200A max. intermittent duty, 120A continuous duty
- Terminal configuration: Non-standard
- No terminals: 4
- Terminal size: 2 x 6.3mm blade (85 & 86), 2 x M6 stud (30 & 87)
- Bracket type: Fixed, moulded
- Fixing hole dia: 6mm
- Overall dims (inc. terminals): 45 (H) x 45 (W) x 60 (H) mm
Part Number: 0-727-09
Durite is a UK based company that has built an impeccable reputation, manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.