The 20A Blue Power IP22 6-stage battery charger from power management specialists Victron Energy is a professional quality charger featuring microprocessor controlled ‘adaptive’ charging technology. The battery management software monitors the way the battery is used and automatically optimises the charging process to suit the usage pattern, so maintaining your battery in the best possible condition.
This smart, multi-stage charger operates at up to 93% efficiency and generates up to 4x less heat than some other comparable chargers. When the battery is fully charged and has not been used for 24 hours, storage mode kicks in and power consumption drops to less than 0.5W. Cooling is achieved by a near-silent fan and the unit is fully protected against over-temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity.
Suitable for all lead acid batteries (particularly leisure or 'deep-cycle' batteries) and Lithium-ion batteries used in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
Please note: this charger comes fitted with a CEE7/7 2-pin continental plug so may need to be changed for a UK 3-pin plug (or used with an adaptor) if not being hard-wired into a consumer unit.
Recommended for batteries with a capacity in the range of 105 - 150Ah.
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test - Bulk - Absorption - Recondition - Float - Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting - reduces to 25% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 180 - 265V AC
- Output voltage (Absorption/Float/Storage): 14.4-14.6/14.0/13.2-13.8 VDC
- Max. charge current: 20A
- NIGHT or LOW charge current: 5A
- No. charging stages: 6 (adaptive)
- No. outputs: 1
- Minimum battery capacity: 75Ah
- 'No load' power consumption: 0.5W
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC (full rated output up to +30ºC, then output reduces)
- Cooling method: Fan-assisted
- Mains connection: CEE 7/7 continental plug on 1.5m cable
- Battery connection: Screw clamp terminals for max. 13mm2 cable (note: output cables and connections not included)
- Ingress Protection rating: IP22
- Body material: Aluminium (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: (download Enclosure dimensions below for full details)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Overall dimensions: 235 (L) x 108 (W) x 65 (H) mm