Powerpole connectors from Anderson Power Products are a modular system for quick and easy connection and disconnection of cables. Housings have moulded-in 'dovetails' which slide together, allowing them to be built into blocks of connectors and enabling them to be 'keyed' to error-proof connections. The housings are genderless so to make a connection just turn one upside down and plug them together.
Sold as a single housing without terminals - please choose from the following terminals to fit these housings (depending on your cable size):
- Genderless design
- Low connection force with high terminal contact force
- Housings can be locked together
- Voltage rating: 600V AC/DC max.
- Current rating: 240A max.
- Cable size: 25 & 35mm2 (dependent on terminal used)
- Housing material: Polycarbonate
- Housing colours: Red, Black, Grey
- Housing terminal lock material: Stainless steel
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to 105ºC
- Overall dims: 69.9 (L) x 22.2 (W) x 22.2 (H) mm
- Overall length of 2 mated connectors: 117.5mm
Protective cable entry sleeve available to fit a pair of interlocked housings - P01366